Sooo... microsoft.

Thelis

Golden Master
Ok, so I got Vista Business. I installed it on my lappy and entered the serial key. But they I realized that I have a diff OS lying around that I would much rather have on it. I formatted the HDD, and put the diff OS on it.

Now I tried to put Vista on my rig, and it says that the key is already in use! But it is uninstalled from my lappy...

So what I think I am going to do is this, I am going to call Msoft, tell them that I burnt my mobo, and would like to install vista on this separate mobo. What do you guys think?

Well, honesty is the best policy, but might as well try it because it's Microsoft.

Ok, so I got Vista Business. I installed it on my lappy and entered the serial key. But they I realized that I have a diff OS lying around that I would much rather have on it. I formatted the HDD, and put the diff OS on it.

Now I tried to put Vista on my rig, and it says that the key is already in use! But it is uninstalled from my lappy...

So what I think I am going to do is this, I am going to call Msoft, tell them that I burnt my mobo, and would like to install vista on this separate mobo. What do you guys think?

Just tell them you got a virus.

Back
Top Bottom