Something Kinda neat :)

compguy91

Fully Optimized
Well I went to check my email as usual when I got home and found a survey from Bitdefender. I downloaded a 30 day trial awhile back just to try it out. It was alright but I didn't feel like paying for it so I got rid if it. Well anyways I found a survey in my Inbox and the email address and everything was legit so I decided to give it a try since I had nothing important to do. The survey was just qustions like "how important is computer security to you" and all that stuff. At the end of the survey I got a message that said:

Thank you for your interest in this survey. The target number of users from your demographic group has been met.
Your license will be automatically extended for another 3 months. This will require NO further action from you.
You will receive an e-mail message in the next 15 days to confirm your license extension.

The site addresses and all that were legit so it looks like I have a 3 month license for free :) whether or not I'll use it I don't know, I might give it a shot just for the heck of it, besides it's free!

But 3 months from now you'll run into the same problem. When that time comes around ask for another survey to provide you with another 3 months free.

have any of you guys tried out window washer? I loved it to death but then my trial ran out so i was unable to get it again.

Back
Top Bottom