So, what do you do?

SPuNKYbd

In Runtime
Go to school, program for microsoft, proffesional fisherman?

Im a roofer, its a hard labor intensive job that pays somewhat decent and seems to be my only option with no highschool diploma.

I hack/ mod things. I'm stuck in an epic failure homeschool program which basically has me having class for two hours a week, so not much on school.

I had a job last summer, but I don't think I would he able to hold one right now.

Go to school, program for Microsoft. A friend of mine works for them and loves it. Then on vacation, you can take trips to Alaska to do some salmon fishing on the Kenai. ;)

2 weeks from finishing my freshman year as an ME. I don't want summer to start either, lol, I love college.

i work for an airline right now. i just finished school to become an aircraft technician, taking my FAA tests this week. im so nervous i feel like im gonna puke

Full-time student, part time development intern for a company called RedPrairie.

Working full time as an environmental technician. Doing a lot of repairs and tech support calls.

On the side I do some PC repair work. Mostly not for profit.

Well crud. I misread the title of the thread. I thought he was asking what would you do. :eek:

I drive a truck delivering eggs, dairy products and restaurant supplies for a family run egg producer.

Well crud. I misread the title of the thread. I thought he was asking what would you do. :eek:

I drive a truck delivering eggs, dairy products and restaurant supplies for a family run egg producer.

I thought you
Atomic Rooster's profile said:
I teach German Shepherds how to bark in Spanish
;)

I am currently a college student, technically unemployed but I do sell PHP scripts.

Back
Top Bottom