So nasty..

Spec

Fully Optimized
well as many of you know, i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled last friday...man...when you get them pulled your suppose to use this irrigation syringe ont he fifth day...OMG..my mouth feels so much better after using it..like, what you do is you stick this syringe with a curved tip on it filled with water Inside the hole the tooth was pulled out of..and then you push the water out slowly..i did it on all 4 roots..and first root green gunk came out..second root same thing happened, the two bottom ones were GROSS...i had like a bunch of pieces of food come out and black gunk come out... man my mouth doesnt hurt anymore and i dont have this nasty taste in my mouth :) god it was so refreshing...

i dont have this nasty taste in my mouth

That's what she said...kind of. :rolleyes:

Lucky me, I'll never get wisdom teeth. Don't ask how or why, but that's what the dentist told me. Never ever. Haha. I'm lucky!!!

yah you are lucky! lol..man..does it feel releiving that i can finally use this irrigation thing...

is it just to take like the swelling down and stuff or what? cuz I thought "green stuff" usually meant infection...

Yeah dude its terrible. I did it last year, it hit me harder then most people. I was laid up so long

no its actually to clean all the food particles out from your gum..your not suppose to start it till the 5/6th day because if you do it sooner the gauze thats int he socket could still be there.

Try not to each much you gotta chew. Thats the crap that stays up there. Stick to soft things like pasta or mashed potatoes lol

I had all four wisdom teeth as well. I don't remember it being too bad.

I guess some people are lucky (or as they say, further evolved) to only have two or even none!

I had all four wisdom teeth removed as well, I was put under for the procedure, took about a day to recover, then everything was back normal

yeah its been a week and everything still isnt back to normal..still hurts alot..maybe got a dry socket.

Back
Top Bottom