Small Budget A/C

Iontheable

In Runtime
I'm looking for a small floor unit (not window unit) Air Conditioner for my computer room, I don't want to have ugly window units hanging out.

So I'm stuck with getting a floor unit, anyone have any suggestions for a low budget, decent product?

Thanks

Well, initially I was wanting to stay around $100 tops..as it isn't a must, just a luxury..but I'm quickly seeing that I'll probably have to spend somewhere more closely to $200.

Great Amazon link though! I was google shopping and couldn't find much in my price range, but they have a few "air coolers" that I'm looking into that seem right up my alley.

Thanks!

**Edit**

After reading reviews about the "air coolers" I've come to decide those, particular models, are not worth it. Seem to a lot of hassle for very little temp difference. The Hunt continues!!

Yeah, I got an Air Evaporative cooler unit for £50, which even though it works better than a fan (instead of circulating warm air, it cools the air using water and an ice pack), it still doesn't work as effectively as a real A/C unit would.

Back
Top Bottom