Slipknot or mudvanye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphamale666

Beta member
These 2 bands are to the extrem kickass but who do you guys think is better?
Slipknot being the power metal and mudvayne being the math metal?

Slipknot allllllllll the way. Vermillion pt 2 best song, The Blister Exists, People=Shit, Duality, Wait and bleed, awesome stuff. Plus Mudvayne lost something when they got rid of the face paint, and the singer chopped his outlandishly long goatee. Plus the bassist in Mudvayne holds his bass like a fag. If you play metal you do not have the bass guitar at you nipples, thats fuckin Beatles style.

Both are good bands - but obviously to me, Slipknot wins. Their music is atmospheric, scary, and thought provoking all at once, yet still has the mighty traits of Metal music. A guy once said in a Magazine after seeing a Slipknot gig: "That's the first time I've seen Slipknot and they scared the fuck outta me!" ... 'Nuff said. :)

99nasha said:
How can anybody even listen to them!

Quite easily - when I listen to Metal, and particularly Slipknot, I know that what I'm hearing isn't manufactured, is REAL music done by REAL instruments and not some dumb beatbox, and is written by the artists themselves. Sadly, that's more than I can say for 99% of musics other genres.

It's aggressive, it's powerful, it's angry - and if you're ever in a foul mood or feeling a bit down, you'd be suprised by how much you can relate to the lyrics, regardless of whether the words are being sung, shouted or screamed down the microphone.

Slayer has it *applauds*

SLIPKNOT ALL THE WAY!!!! ive got every album of slipknots!!!! i get regular updates from their site too!

Mudvayne i only have one song of so im not too sure about them but SLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!

my favourite bands are Slipknot/Korn (tied 1st) Machine Head(2nd) then probably Marilyn Manson(3rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom