Skype!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I hope everyone has it! Its a resource which has to be used. I didnt download it till I saw how good it was. I couldnt be bothered before because no one I knew had it. So I checked out "skype out" which lets you call all over the world for a tiny price. I stuck a fiver on my account, and the fun began! 3p a min anywhere in the world :D

*I called up 2 andrew nash's in new york to randomly say hello and that we had the same name

*I ordered a pizza from an italian resturant

*I ordered a wake up call for room 17 at a pakistani hotel!

What fun :)

99nasha said:
*I called up 2 andrew nash's in new york to randomly say hello and that we had the same name

*I ordered a wake up call for room 17 at a pakistani hotel!

What fun :)
LMAO!!!!!!

I can almost swear that the inventor of SKYPE was a 15 year old kid, i know it was a broadband phone company and i know it sounded like SKYPE so that must be it.

your paying for it

if you want it free to the majority of the world including the US then PM me

i called lhuser up in canada but could only speak for 10 seconds as thats the only free ammount of time i can get

135791 said:
i called lhuser up in canada but could only speak for 10 seconds as thats the only free ammount of time i can get

That sucks.

@99nasha - I know a guy at University called Andrew Nash... he's from Bermuda, believe it or not!

lol it was fun, i had the chance to speak to lhuser and his parents at the same time as they both answered the phone at the same time

Skype is nice. Though I never really need to speak to anyone living abroad so quickly that I'd need to call them. So msn is fine, if I really need to talk to someone abroad (like talk, not write) then I'll just tell them to get TS2.
But mostly I use TS2 just for gaming, a very usefull tool for it.
But it's fine just for normal talking etc.

The point to point is still free. All you need is a headset. Now that I have dsl I'm gonna fire it back up. I'll let you know when it's up.

Back
Top Bottom