Sinus allergies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
How many people here have sinus allergies? This is a bad time of year for allergies, believe me. Last night I had a heck of a sinus headache, worst I've ever had. Pain across my forehead, behind my left eye and even on top and back of my head, sharp pain too. I don't know how I even got to sleep but when I woke up this morning it was a lot better, still some lingering pain though. I just took some more benadryl allergy and I hope that will clear it the rest of the way up.

I have wretched sinuses/allergies. I'm allergic to so many common things it's not even funny. Let's list, shall we: cigarette smoke, mold, pollen, dust, ragweed, eggs, milk, cats, dogs, etc. etc. etc. SO not fun. When spring and fall roll around I usually get sick. I was sick 2 weeks ago already. It went from sinus infection to upper respiratory infection to ear infection. Sucked. That's all I can say.

I feel your pain.

i have really bad allergies..pretty much allergic to everything..ive never had any medicine/shots that have helped me..ive gotten an epenephrin shot or something that was suppose to help for half a year..but it only helped for a month... and u cant get them often because there bad for you i guess.

By the grace of God I have no allergies! ha.. But I live sorta like I do.. My family is FULL of people that have tons of them. My brother is allergic to just about everything.. I would not find it hard to believe if he turned out to be allergic to himself.

I have some mild hay fever right now but nothing bad. Just a stuffy nose and stuff. Lol. :D It's kinda calmed down now that the tree flowers outside my apartment have fallen. We have a a friend who's deadly allergic to red dye 40. And another who's deadly allergic to bell peppers.

By the grace of God I have no allergies! ha.. But I live sorta like I do.. My family is FULL of people that have tons of them. My brother is allergic to just about everything.. I would not find it hard to believe if he turned out to be allergic to himself.
Lucky you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom