Since the reputation is working...

lhuser

Golden Master
...we all might as well start using it, right? If for some of you who already has been doing it for the last couple of days, good. But for the rest, let's start it. You wanted it? You have it. Now, use it.

yeah i agree, if you feel someone has helped you out with a problem, or if they are contributing to the forum in a major way PLEASE GIVE THEM A REP POINT they deserve it.

Linux Guru said:
yeah i agree, if you feel someone has helped you out with a problem, or if they are contributing to the forum in a major way PLEASE GIVE THEM A REP POINT they deserve it.
I agree....so here's one from me LG, your posts are generally constructive & helpful, you're now level 5 "really nice", instant "promotion" yay! :D

I agree. Who ever contributes in a positive way deserves a reputation point.

Lol I have to admit, I never really used rep till now. Now ive been handing out left and right.

I agree, lets make the most of it. Feel free to give a posetive comment if someone has helped you or raised a good point etc. Feel free to give negative reps where it is needed also to make the system work.

Brookfield said:
I agree....so here's one from me LG, your posts are generally constructive & helpful, you're now level 5 "really nice", instant "promotion" yay! :D
I know I shouldn't quote my own quote, but I've just gone from 7 to 8, if that was you, thanks.
I know I've made some enemies, but I've helped a lot too, as have some other mods, & we do help to keep the forums clean, by getting rid of blatent offenders, what about the disgusting pics of the girl excreting??, among others equally as bad, I know we're only doing our job, but a little show of gratitude wouldn't go amiss, & might make our job worthwhile.

Thanks. :D

It's good to see that the rep is being used again, as long as it's not abused "we can expect great success from this" i like the new titles involved too.

Back
Top Bottom