Sick of living

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I cancel my acocunt? Im no longer welcome by any one any more....

Edit: please chance title to sick of Living

Re: Sick of licing

why do you say your no longer welcome by anyone anymore??? I think you gotta settle down take a break man, just take a few days don't talk to anybody just spend some me time. You'll feel better later.

yeah man just message me on MSN as well if you feel like chatting, it's in my profile.

Nate personally I welcome you here I don't got a "major" problem with you. If anything you could be a really great person to agrue with. Just stay and no your not dead your still typing aren't you.

Nate for saying that your not welcome i see you have a big fan base of people willing to help you and i'm sure there's alot more that just haven't read this thread yet, so just stick it out big guy things will be fine

Heres go another one that was some sympathy and wants poeple the say "Dont go!" and "We want you here." If he really wanted to go, he would of just stoped posting.

allenn812 said:
Heres go another one that was some sympathy and wants poeple the say "Dont go!" and "We want you here." If he really wanted to go, he would of just stoped posting.

Yeah, I dont want to looks mean or anything, but seriously if you didnt feel like staying or "unwanted" as you would say, why not just leave. Unfortantly, Ill have to agree with Allen812, I really think all you want to hear is "please stay" well anyhow, no one wants you to leave, so just stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom