shirt paint

mr.monger

BSOD
what paint would i use to paint a shirt? i want something that will shick for a long time, but not house paint or anything. i dont wanna pay lots for tshirts that just have writings on them, id rather make me own. where can i get some, and which kind.

Heh can't afford brand name shirts? I spent $17 on a shirt the other day lol. Heh, well it was a $65 Diesel Shirt I ordered directly from Singapore.

I got some A&C pants off ebay for 20 bucks, usually 79.75, either way, Gian were you at Northeridge mall today? I thought I saw you talking on your cell.

BanChan said:
I got some A&C pants off ebay for 20 bucks, usually 79.75, either way, Gian were you at Northeridge mall today? I thought I saw you talking on your cell.

A&C? You mean Abercrombie and Fitch (A&F)?

Yes I was. I was talking to Bank of America because the magnetic strip on my bank card got messed up. I had to walk back to my apartment.

its not that i cant afford shirts, its just that i dont want to spend the money on something that is way overpriced. plus i h8 goin shopping. i dont have a digi cam yet but i will soon i hope. i hate pics so i dont really want one. only gonna use it to take pics of things like pc and other random crap.

Back
Top Bottom