Senior Slide Show

superman22x

Golden Master
So I don't know if any of your guys' high schools do this, but what we do every year, is the multi-media journalism class makes a short video, that the actors in somehow remember something from the past and then a set of pictures from that time comes on... Last year's show, there were 3 girls in the video. 1 was leaving for college, and the other two were helping her pack. They went into the closet and pulled out a box of videos and grabbed one. They look at it, and it was something that come out when they were in Jr. High, and one would say, "Oh... remember those days? Back when we were little..." Screen would fade, and pictures from Jr. High would come on. And throughout the packing, they would pull different videos or items that would remind them of something in there days at Harvard, and more pictures would come on.

Well this year, I am in charge of making this show. Our theme, not chosen by me, is a talent show. It's supposed to be like a renunion of all the seniors for a talent show as a fundraiser. And we will get a couple kids to go up and play N-Sync, which will remind some random senior in the crowd of Jr. High, and pictures will come on...
I am not a huge idea of this talent show thing, as we have really nothing for our 2-5year old days for a talent show... and I just don't think the idea is very interesting... But it's what has been chosen...

Does anyone here have something similar for High-school?
Any ideas to add to our show?

This is all shown on Senoir tribute day, basically the seniors last day of High School.

Back
Top Bottom