Seatbelt Laws

They are, but they save a lot of lives... In one video the program has, the one kid not wearing his seatbelt gets thrown around enough to kill other people in the car...

My mom was in a car when it got in an accident a number of years ago, and the seatbelt didn't stay; she went through the windshield.

My mom had a friend when i was growing up that used to come over all the time and she got in an accident in a van and it flipped and crushed the roof down and exploded but she went through the windshield prior to this cuz she didnt have a seatbelt on...

Some times they save lives sometimes the take em...

I always wear mine tho cuz my car has a real annoying beep that doesnt shut off till you put it on...:D:D

Seatbelts still save more lives compared to not wearing one. If you were thrown out of the car, there's also the possibility of getting run over by another car or hitting some object at high speed.

I've been in many accidents while not wearing a seatbelt. The worse was when I killed my old 1972 Chevy Luv. We did a flip with a full twist. It was bashed in the front left and right rear, and there was a nice 45 degree crease down the passenger side. (Imagine taking a piece of paper and folding down one corner.) It also ended up facing in the direction we were coming from, on top of the rear window. My cousin and I walked away with nothing more than some bumps and bruises.

LOL and it is annoying as hell if you dont buckle it... Well that and when you get pulled over and get a 75 dollar ticket....

Back
Top Bottom