Schools Out !!!!yay!!!

muz

Golden Master
well that is it for me now , no more school had my last exam yesterday and now i have finished school oficioaly although i am going for the leavers assembly on wedensday nxt week and to colect my GCSE results in august other than that no school . I am gonna try and get a job though cos sitting in the house all day every day is gonna get boring after about a week oh and i want more money to build a new comp lol

i got to 6th form college in september tho but till then i am gonna have some real fun

cool so you are in year 10 , what gcse options did you pick , i hope i did ok in my gcse's tho cos i need at least a C in maths and english and a B in science to get into college , english is the one i am most worries about cos it isnt my best subject

Yep just in the final weeks of Year 10 :D

I pcked History, French, Religious Studies, ICT DIDA/CIDA(not sure what its called) and a free period.

At this moment in tme I'm on my last week of work experience playing on a laptop.

Yep just in the final weeks of Year 10 :D

I pcked History, French, Religious Studies, ICT DIDA/CIDA(not sure what its called) and a free period.

At this moment in tme I'm on my last week of work experience playing on a laptop.
cool , i remember my work experience , well it was a holiday for me realy cos my nan works down south , barnstapble to be exact in a medicine factory and so i got to go down there for 2 weeks and work in thee laboratories .
as for the gcse's i did
gcse science , english and english lit , maths , design products , re,,enquiry time (free period), i picked the same cida course and i found it terrible how did you find it

Ye im finding it terrible. i've just done the first piece which is Make Space campaign project. I found it awfull. I forgot what the new piece is called lol..been 4 weeks since ive had chance to work on it so.

Ye im finding it terrible. i've just done the first piece which is Make Space campaign project. I found it awfull. I forgot what the new piece is called lol..been 4 weeks since ive had chance to work on it so.
yeah i did the make space one , our IT teacher has never taght the course before so i dont realy blame him for being a rubbish teacher cos he is only doing what he is being told i blame our head teacher personally

School = suckish. I hated school, now I work at one. We havent broke up yet, unfortunatly ;[ :p

School = suckish. I hated school, now I work at one. We havent broke up yet, unfortunatly ;[ :p
what i hate is when you get in yr's 10 and 11 and are expected to do work experience and organise your own revision yet the teachers still treat us like yr 7 students or at least some of them at our school did

Back
Top Bottom