saw II

saw 2

i am 12 and i shouldn't have seen it, it was disturbing, but i saw it.

well, what about the bath room, that thing, it was in a trap door, in a house, down these long piped halls, the two urinals, (however u spell it) one tolilet not in a stall, and a bathroom, the room is tiled, and gigantic, and the door what is up with it. it is this big sliding thing

WTF

this is like a paradox

like two urinals=office

bathtub=house

and it is accessed by a trap door. i mean what is this?

the movie was cool but i mean come one. this is a paradox. this is liek 2=1

1=3 and 3=2

my dad and i were sitting at sabarro (pizza place) after the movie talking and we couldn't come up with a solution.

it was really good pizza though. the popcorn wasnt all the great. but the pizza was good. it was like really thing, almost no cheese ad sauce but it was good. dont want to tell u my life's story so i will be quiet now.

It's the follow up to Saw, which was released last year IIRC. It's supposed to be shit as most sequels are. The first one, I enjoyed. But again, not fit for 12 year olds unless you can handle the nightmares. Muwahahahahah!

i've been hearing that Saw 2 is amazing, I was going to see it saturday but i'm going friday because i know a guy who works there and can get people in for free :p

Mature for 12!!! i cant use some of those words

and it is a great film!!! like childplay

I saw the first one. It was pretty disturbing. Esp the ending. Is the sequel worse than the first one?

lol wow u got guts to see that movie. i almost wet myself looking at the commercials lol. its pretty scary. and i dont think u should of saw it lol no offense just saying that can make u like a phyco path one day or have lots of phobias lol.

I regret watching that show. It was real psycho. Esp the scene where the cop gets blasted from above by the shotguns and also the leg-cutting scene.

Back
Top Bottom