Satalite Viewing programs

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know what the best Satalite Viewer program is? (like google earth) I would prefer a realtime viewer. Also if possible is there a free one out there?

I was wondering the same thing... I wouldn't mind getting one that has reacently new pictures if it's not a streaming program. but I don't mind spending $20-$50 either.

Chris

iv searched for them alitte here and there but best iv found was google earth.....that would be cool to have a real time one though.

yeah I found a guide on how to make a setup to connect to sattilites.. but I can't remember where or how I found it.

Chris

I dunno ... you would need to pay quite abit for the satellite fees ... i still believe that google earth is the best, they may not be live or in real-time but it sure is decent enough in my opinion
I'd be really interested if you find a free real-time satellite viewing program though

the only problem with google earth is taht I can't see my own city and some other cities.. like it looks like crap.. if you have google earth search up Thunder Bay, Ontairo... You'll find out what I'm talking about.

Chris

but i you had real you could see what your gf gets up to when your not around, then you have an excuss to kill

There is no real time sat sites. Reason is the sats don't stream the signal down. They store the pictures and download them on a timetable or on command. Now if you're just wanting some killer pics of old mother earth I suggest you get the NASA channel on the dish or cable. The shots late at night from the ISS are just too awsome for words. Also the NASA and the NOAA websites have some nice sat pics. But if you're wanting the ultral high res "I can see the door handle on my car" type of pics, SPOT has the best publicly available pictures.But you have to paid for those.

Back
Top Bottom