sat 2's

spywarebanisher

Fully Optimized
well i put both the sat II bio and sat II chem on the same day. collegeboard doesnt tell me any times only the test date and test location. i read some of the small letters on the ticket which says to be at the location by 7:45, but since i have 2 tests for the same day, how will this work out? im seeking help from some older members.

Yeah I just took them yesterday. I took Chem, Math I, and Math II.
If you've taken AP chem then the chem is pretty easy. If not then I don't know how hard it'll be for you.

You're supposed to be there at 7:45. They'll tell you where to go when you get there. Starts at 8. You get an answer booklet with 3 answer sheets in it to take up to 3 tests. Then you get a test packet that includes all the tests, you just flip to the pages of the tests you're taking. Everyone will take their first test (1 hour long) and the people who are only taking one test will leave. After that the people who are taking 2 or 3 tests get a short break. Then you take the next one. You'll get to leave after that hour is up.

I'm glad to hear the Chem isn't hard if you've taken APChem. I'm taking in this year. I'm going to take the subject tests on the next available date. I'm thinking about taking Math II, Physics, and Chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom