A rep mystery

Brookfield

Golden Master
I got a grey rep from member yayarg, who joined this month, the mystery is that he or she hasn't made any posts:confused:

Thanks guys I appreciate that, I don't like a mystery, so, since I made the post I PM'd the member, asking what the rep was about as it wasn't explained, I know it's grey because yayarg is new.

I'm like a terrier at a rabbit-hole, so I googled "yayarg" [Images] & got "Harley's avatar", & "surfdude's avatar", both at www.worldstart.com,
went there & it does computer tips & software downloads, the plot thickens as they say, lol.

What thread was it for? Perhaps your advice in a thread helped them out so they decided to thank you by leaving rep
How can that be though?, I can't have helped him out [I'll call the member him] if he hasn't posted, he's in the members list as zero posts, can't understand it, ah well, if I don't get a reply from my PM, I guess we'll never know!

How can that be though?, I can't have helped him out [I'll call the member him] if he hasn't posted, he's in the members list as zero posts, can't understand it, ah well, if I don't get a reply from my PM, I guess we'll never know!

It may be he had a problem that was already on the forum and you may have answered it indirectly so to speak so he gave you a rep point for it.

Back
Top Bottom