Reccomend me a PS3 game.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Going to walmart after dinner. I would really like to pick up a new game.

Any ideas?

I'll probably be spat upon by the majority of members, but Ratchet and Clank. I would really start with the first one and work your way up to the PS3 ones so as not to ruin the game's story.

I'm actually going to purchase a PS3 soon just for the sake of playing the rest of that series.

I've beaten all of the Ratchet and Clank games. They're a fun series to beat. However, once beaten the game isn't much useful. You could beat it over and over and over again to max out weapons, but that gets boring. Mirror's Edge is a fun game. If you like sports try NBA Ballers. It's one of my favorite games.

I'll probably be spat upon by the majority of members, but Ratchet and Clank. I would really start with the first one and work your way up to the PS3 ones so as not to ruin the game's story.

I'm actually going to purchase a PS3 soon just for the sake of playing the rest of that series.

Own and have beaten all
thumbsup.gif

I've beaten all of the Ratchet and Clank games. They're a fun series to beat. However, once beaten the game isn't much useful. You could beat it over and over and over again to max out weapons, but that gets boring. Mirror's Edge is a fun game. If you like sports try NBA Ballers. It's one of my favorite games.

Maybe ill give that a shot. Wanna sum up Mirrors Edge for me?

I hate sports games btw.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone2/index.html

played it a few times, an it was pretty sweet IMO, though i dont own a PS3

I never really was appealed to much by that game. Looked alot like Resistance 2, which I also have.

Mirrors edge is really cool if you've got a nice sized TV. The graphics are amazing and its played in a first person mode yet you can see the characters hands and feet as she runs. Your object is to deliver data to a specific point while running as fast as possible. It kind of reminds me of the movie Ultra Violet.

My recommendation is KZ2 if your into shooters. A bunch of us get together Thursday nights and play. Online is amazing and one of the best FPS games I've played.

Maybe ill give that a shot. Wanna sum up Mirrors Edge for me?

I haven't beaten it yet, but you're this girl (faith) and your sister asks you to do a favor. What you need to do is more or less illegal, however you are a "Runner" and you're trained in parkour. You and your "team" then need to get things delivered and find out information so you can do this favor for your sister. You use your parkour skills to go around unnoticed. It's a pretty fun game. The gameplay is amazing. The only cons are that it's single player and it may get you a little dizzy. All you do is run around climbing stuff jumping buildings and swinging around (parkour). Here and there you get to fight people and grab a gun.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;966468 said:
Mirrors edge is really cool if you've got a nice sized TV. The graphics are amazing and its played in a first person mode yet you can see the characters hands and feet as she runs. Your object is to deliver data to a specific point while running as fast as possible. It kind of reminds me of the movie Ultra Violet.

My recommendation is KZ2 if your into shooters. A bunch of us get together Thursday nights and play. Online is amazing and one of the best FPS games I've played.

I have a 37'' LCD with 6.1 surround.

I do like shooters... maybe KZ2. I was peepin Red Faction though. What do you think?

I haven't beaten it yet, but you're this girl (faith) and your sister asks you to do a favor. What you need to do is more or less illegal, however you are a "Runner" and you're trained in parkour. You and your "team" then need to get things delivered and find out information so you can do this favor for your sister. You use your parkour skills to go around unnoticed. It's a pretty fun game. The gameplay is amazing. The only cons are that it's single player and it may get you a little dizzy. All you do is run around climbing stuff jumping buildings and swinging around (parkour). Here and there you get to fight people and grab a gun.

Sounds kind fun if its not a 60 dollar game.

I have the original Red Faction. It's nothing special in the way of graphics, but the story is alright. Weapon choices are interesting.

I haven't been paying to much attention to games these days to be honest. I'm trying to save money atm lol. I remember playing a Red Faction game on the PS2 and it was a lot of fun. Destructible environments and the controls were pretty decent on it.

I just said KZ2 because it has a lot of support behind it. There have already been 3 sets of map packs released for the game and the continue to back it. The MP always has a lot of servers running so you can always find a game. Plus its 32 person where most of the PS3 games are 18 excluding R2 which I thought sucked. Also they have tweaked the controls since launch and the control system is almost flawless now. Very similar to COD4 if you've played that.

I think your screen is plenty big to really immerse yourself in Mirrors Edge. I agree with the $60 price point though its to much. There simply isn't enough replay value.

Maybe rent KZ2 and Red Faction and demo them both yourself. I know KZ2 had a SP demo out and I'm not sure if the other one does or not.

Back
Top Bottom