rapidshare

i've tried everything, even tried to phish one. and i dont know how to pay for one. im in US and it says euros. lol i dunno. i was hoping someone could share one with me. i could share some knowledge or maybe some other stuff :D

umm no but my friend does, she says its good , but you need paypal or wire transfer, wire transfer is paying from 1 bank to another, its safer to use paypal but yet faster to use wire transfer which is also very safe.

Anyway paypal can take upto 12 days to actually start an account such as sending cash as they send you a small deposit in your bank and you have to go back and give what ever deposit they gave you in 2 little boxes, this is a secure way for them letting know its your bank.

Anyway goodluck man

yeah but the warez site i use everyone uses RS so i dont really have a choice. and its not that im downloading one file. im always downloading stuff

Ebay man. Rapidshare is fast! Once you sign up, you get a program that lets you download a bunch of files at once. Maxes your connection out, or you can limit it.

Back
Top Bottom