Quick update

BK_123

Golden Master
Hey guys. I haven't been on this week since Monday as I've taken a short trip away to Melbourne and go home tomorrow, really enjoying it. On Tuesday morning I found out that someone gained access to my PayPal account and tried to transfer $9000AUD to a business in America called "COBAD ENTERPRISES". Anyway I quickly got on the phone to PayPal and they then opened investigations which I should know more about next week. Contacted my bank and they have blocked all PayPal related transactions and the money did try to come out today but failed.

So I have strengthened my PayPal security, changed password and security questions.

Also Sunday night before I left, my Asus laptop decided to work stop working. Was working few days earlier when I changed the keyboard.

From fun to craziness. Good thing you were able to catch the Pay Pal thing before the monies left your bank.

Looked up COBAD ENTERPRISES. No such company.

Ouch! Hopefully things get sorted quickly. 9000 is nothing to sneeze at. Hell, one would be lucky to be able to pull 90 through mine.

Close call mate. I'd be sick if I lose 90 let alone 9000 smackeroos. :eek:

COBAD? Sound like BAD CO in disguise.

Funny you should say that, the same thing happened to my wife yesterday. (PayPal hacked and hundreds suddenly spent.)

Back
Top Bottom