Quick tip: Pc crashed? Pc not clicking...

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, I know many of you do this or know this little tip I'm saying here but for them ones that don't then check this out, if your running windows and you have a glitch or your pc becomes slow or freezes then a quick resolve would be to End task mananger which is Ctrl +Alt+Del, press them keys and click processes tab on task manager, now look for Explorer.exe and end the task, now, click Application tab, now click New task, and type in explorer in, now it will reload explorer.

Enjoy

Yeah I've tried this a couple times a while ago. It works sometimes, depending on your problem.

obviously works for explorer type problems, such as my computer crashing or something. if a specific program crashes it wont do much.

Ok, I know many of you do this or know this little tip I'm saying here but for them ones that don't then check this out, if your running windows and you have a glitch or your pc becomes slow or freezes then a quick resolve would be to End task mananger which is Ctrl +Alt+Del, press them keys and click processes tab on task manager, now look for Explorer.exe and end the task, now, click Application tab, now click New task, and type in explorer in, now it will reload explorer.

Enjoy

good tip for people that dont know, but this is gotta be the oldest trick in the book
=X

Back
Top Bottom