Question for drummers

X1337

Fully Optimized
I have a question. When I play double kicks on a bass drum, I use my mussels and it only last 15 seconds before my legs start to hurt? what should I do. My uncle said dont use your leg mussels but he didnt what to use so what should I do?

Practice... Makes... Perfect.

Seriously, play with some friends, it helps if your paying attention to what they are playing, not what you are playing.

In order to build the muscles for double bass, you need to play double bass, just like everything else.

In order to build muscles to skate, you need to skate.

There are other excersizes you could do, but whats the point?

You could practice drums, and work those muscles at the same time.

Yeah, plus, a different position on the chair your using may help, which may be putting strain on the leg making it harder for you to push on the pedal.

yea this guy is good. He plays the same thing but look how long he plays the bass drum without stoping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEYaZAugfM&search=Drum Solo

Kage said:
Yeah, plus, a different position on the chair your using may help, which may be putting strain on the leg making it harder for you to push on the pedal.

well the place I go to. It isnt a double bass drum. Its a bass drum with a double kick. There alittle more harder than normal kicks

I'm just watching it now. I like the enviroment sound they've got going at the start :D

Haha, wow, that drummers frantic...

Do note, he'll be getting a very big adrenaline rush, so the pain probably wouldn't bother him.

Yeah, thats what dragonforce is like, classic music... on speed. lol. You guys should check them out if you like that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom