Question about a business.

Joel~

Daemon Poster
Okay, firstly I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but I didn't think it would belong in the website programming or advertising because it's neither of them. Secondly, I'll apologise for not being on for around a year. And third, I'll get to my point.

I'm thinking of starting up a website design company (well, just me actually) but I'm not entirely sure what would be involved, both with the company (apart from making websites) or setting it up (I have no idea of UK business law).

Does anybody have any idea of what I would need to do, because I don't have any.

All replies appreciated.

Thanks, Denthúl.

Just start iff of as a hobby sell a few designed and if it great and all get oyur licease if ones needed. By German law I need a licease to start up my company but i'm ignoring that till it really gets off the ground.

Thanks, I know a few people who could do with a website. If I nag them enough... lol. Thanks again. What business are you getting into?

Computers, maybe if your good you could make me a website in the feature and we could do cross marketing. Also intnertional is the best. Your opening yourself up to billions instead of millions. And don't nag poeple. Get some business cards like 250 or so and hand them out. Not like phaplets though to poeple who are interseted in a website go to cyber cafes and stuff.

I could do. The people I'll be nagging are friends, so it doesn't matter about that... I tend not to nag, but if it helps. If you want a website doing then just tell me at any time and I'll get it done. Goes for most people that one, I always seem to have spare time.

Going into computers is a good business because everything's getting upgraded to use more IT. Still, I could probably earn more as a plumber, but I'm not good at stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom