question

Oxford

Beta member
Hi guys! I've been using a web sms called ZYB...I mean only their 2 free sms. Anyone bought some credits from them? I want to know for sure if they're not like the spamy sms.ac . Thanks!

i signed up for sms.ac just for the free ringtunes :p
You get one a week, but if you keep your cellphone off while sending them, you can send as many as you want. Then turn on your cell phone and shortly after the rintunes will come to ur cell.

EliteGamer, I've tried ZYB for real. They have no ads and spam, believe me. And the soft works nice. sms.ac is a scam indeed ! They've spammed all the people in my contact list with emails that looked like coming from me, which I never wrote, nor did I agree to !

You're right Pierce. I bought a pack of 100 sms from Zyb yesterday. It works and I've got no spam. It's not free indeed but it's cheap compared to my operator's tariffs. The soft is neat too. Free cool sms ringtones:). Yahoo.

Pierce, you actually do agree to those emials when you sign up, read the fine print buddy :p Again, i knew about the sms emails and all but i like ringtunes.

Back
Top Bottom