PSP thread

lhuser

Golden Master
My buddy gave me his PSP since he's moving out and I wanted to say hi. It kind of takes time to write all this...I could of wrote 5 posts for all the writing I've done on this gadget. It's fun to have a new experience at the forum :D

At the moment I have none, but I'm planning to get a memory stick and dump movies and music then I'll look into the games.

Keep in mind that only 1000s and early 2000s are fully hackable. The more recent 2000s and 3000s are only hackable if they are 5.03 or below, and the hack is removed when you shut it off.

Google these three things:

Dark Alex
Magic Memory Stick
Pandora Battery

Have fun...

Dark Alex is gone, or at least he hasn't done anything since 5.00 M33 release. It's all about Team Gen and Yoshihiro, though Yoshihiro might quit because of M33 fanboys, and Team Gen said they had no plans on releasing anymore CFW. The PSP scene is slowly dying, even though they found 3 new exploits recently that works on all PSPs (including Go).

If you want the latest CFW, its the 5.50 GEN-D3 which decrypts most of the recent games (As far as I know, KH:BBS, and God Eater are the reported non-working). Sony and game developers got smart and put security checks on the newer games, and only 5.50GEN-D3 decrypts the game for you, otherwise you will have to find the patched ISO or patch it yourself.

Be careful where you buy your Pandora and magic stick, some places rip you off. I don't know any sites either, I made one myself back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom