psats are over

kchi55

Fully Optimized
just wanted to express my happiness in the form of a thread. now all that's left is a couple SAT II's here and there and the SAT I reasoning.. ah..

David Lindon said:
Are these some kind of tests?

yeah. many colleges require them. the psats are practce sats and i just got through my psat today. boring as hell man.

kchi55 said:
just wanted to express my happiness in the form of a thread. now all that's left is a couple SAT II's here and there and the SAT I reasoning.. ah..
Are you alright?, only your post doesn't make sense.

Yeah man, there so boring, funny thing is if you come late to school that day, you didnt have to take them. Its good pratice though, dull non the less..

Anyone here planning to go to PennState ?

my friend is planning onto, i dont know if he is 100% sure yet. i'm trying to get into NYU or NYIT for architecture.

I had em last week, god i almost left haf way through! Ughhhh, i almost went insane with bordom!

I don't see the point in having to PAY for a TEST. It's just so stupid. Why not join the military, take NO SAT, and get free college instead of having to pay thousands of dollars, ontop of that, yuou get to experience a lot of wonderful things and see the world. Sorry but IMHO Service for Country > STA (College) money is of no concern when it comes downt o happiness in life for me. If you'r eonly arguement is the pay...screw it.

I don't see the point in having to PAY for a TEST. It's just so stupid. Why not join the military, take NO SAT, and get free college instead of having to pay thousands of dollars, ontop of that, yuou get to experience a lot of wonderful things and see the world. Sorry but IMHO Service for Country > STA (College) money is of no concern when it comes downt o happiness in life for me. If you'r eonly arguement is the pay...screw it.
Its why i'm not worried about college if all else fails off to the AF I go and I have good creditinals too by then cause i'll have
CISCO Cert
A+ Cert
HS
Physically fit
Previous exp in AF

Back
Top Bottom