Project Needlemouse is Sonic 4

I just wonder how they manage to do it. I really do.

In that movie on Gamespot showing what could be gameplay animation. Sonic seems like hes running, but moving only very slowly. Whats that about haha

I assume that Sonic 4 Episode 1 won't be that big of a file, probably won't even reach 500MB. So it's better to make it as a DLC as it would be a waste of a Blu-ray or DVD. This is kind of a smart move. When games gets released on consoles via disc form, it usually costs $40+ USD, or at least from my observation.
Maybe after it releases all the episodes that they might put them all on 1 disc so it wouldn't waste as much space.

True, but they may as well make the game a full game and release it. Not as an episodic version

Yeah, but then there will be those people that's like "It's taking too long to come out", "The devs are lazy", and etc.
Also, it is 'Project Needlemouse', so maybe this episodic release is to see how it will do. If done poorly, then they could stop and save money. If it did well, then they will release more.

True, but I probably won't be buying it now until they released the full set on a disc, if they decided to

Back
Top Bottom