Post the first question you asked here!

allenn812

Daemon Poster
Ugh, this is embarrassing! I new NOTHING about computers at the time soo here it is.

Hi, im getting a new motherboard and i wanted to know if i have to buy a certain type for my comp. I have no idea what my comp is so dont bother asking lol. Thanks

(After someone replied)

Thanks for replying so fast, but i have no clue what kind of comp i have, all i know is that its quite old. How do i find out? I want i new mother board cus it doesent support the new video card or RAM i want. I have a radeon 7000 right know, and 128 MB of ram. yea i know old old old.lol

lol this is weird because the other day i was thinking about making a thread about the same thing :)

I have a game online that I really like to play but the problem is that it lags. I got my ping lowered by alot. Instead of 1,042 its now 17 big change. Now it still lags. Now i'm just wondering if it could be memory or the video card. I have enough memory, I think. Its a 40gb hardrive with 256 DDR. I mean I used about half of it already but the single player version runs fine with a little bit of lag but still none the less fine (the game is half-life2). So if anyone can give me an idea it would be most appreciated.

lol, z0mg noob :p

I think mine was asking if I could do dual channel on a Socket 754 motherboard, and the awnser is no. Haha, Socket 754 wasn't designed with dual channel in mind, so I could only go single channel.

Back
Top Bottom