Please don't lock me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst1

BSOD
Okay, look. I have a feeling that despite my legitimate rants, you mods are seeing me as worse and worse. What I've been posting is not meant to incite but to motivate. I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm trying to educate people about the situation and help them keep themselves out of trouble. I know, it should be simple enough if you follow the rules, but it's not. Anyway, this is my last plea. A plea to the mods to see me as a helpful, reasonable, mature senior member of this forum. Once again, ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP MY FELLOW MEMBERS. The mods should want to do the same.

If that is the case you should just not try to get yourself involved in this. You had your thing and it was settled peacefully without any problems at all...
Why don't you think about what this is...It is garbage to have a little baby rant about getting what was comeing to him and really hasn't anything to do with you whatsoever...so I have to keep wondering why you have to keep throwing this out like this...

Now I am telling you that there will be no more of these posts

Probably my ten or fifteen most recent posts. -ish. I donno. I feel like some of my posts are a bit unneccessary in which case I just want to express my opinion. In other posts, I really think that certain things need to be said. I think it's just hard for the mods to accept that I'm not trying to attack them. I'm just offering up some constructive criticism using my observation and personal experience as reference. It doesn't seem to be getting through though, so I just wanted to post this to stay on level terms.

Urgh, this is ridiculous that I should even have to be saying all of this! :mad:

lurkswithin said:
If that is the case you should just not try to get yourself involved in this. You had your thing and it was settled peacefully without any problems at all...
Why don't you think about what this is...It is garbage to have a little baby rant about getting what was comeing to him and really hasn't anything to do with you whatsoever...so I have to keep wondering why you have to keep throwing this out like this...

Now I am telling you that there will be no more of these posts

See, this is what I'm talking about. You mods aren't listening to me, and, worse yet, aren't respecting me. What's the deal.....

I keep 'throwing this out like this' because I want to express my opinion on the subject and possible improvements for future similar situations. Again, for like the tenth time, ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP PEOPLE HERE.

......This is so frustrating. I'm going to sleep to just forget about this since it's obvious that I won't be allowed to help here. I'd like to think that I have some ability to help in the goings-on of this forum as all the members should - after all, it is the members that make the forum - but I guess I'm only allowed to help with video card choices and faulty power supplies....

FFS just play nicely people.

At the end of the day this is a forum...

A load of text on a website that you can add to...

Theres no need for all this arguing and tension and banning and mocking and swearing and everything...

(I'll probably respond to a lot of stuff here, so if some people are confused then I'm sorry)...

Yes, the rules have gotten a lot stricter here, for both better and worse, I myself have posted a load of stuff that would see me getting banned now, is it because I'm a bad member? I hope not, Should I be banned, well I don't want to be, but if you'd like to dig up stuff from years ago and push it in my face now then go ahead, the way things are around here I'm starting to feel it'd be no great loss if I were to never come back...

With all of this banning people and others walking out yes we have lost a load of great members, but we've also lost a load of not so great members, (i'm not pointing any fingers, and I'm also thinking further back than most of you will remember!)

Members come and go, it's just the way things are. just because a high poster leaves or is banned, it doesn't mean the end, it's just a new beginning where new people will come and make their voices heard.

There is no-one who knows eveerything about computers, no single member is worth any more than any other member, whatever the tag under their name says.

Something is sucking the life out of this place, I mean I'm offline for one weekend and I have 23 emails reporting posts from this place.

Seems everone is sick of something...

Be it, the 'kids' or the 'Mature adults' when the arguments start they are all just as bad as each other.

Just so everyone knows, because I've read complaints about this, the status of banned users has been hidden, it's not so us mods can hide our actions, it's more so that people don't make some twenty tribute threads for their friends lost account...

root said:
if you'd like to dig up stuff from years ago and push it in my face now then go ahead
we can't. the history only goes back by 500 posts.

root said:
Members come and go, it's just the way things are.
in the forums members come and go, snorting like the buffaloes

root said:
no single member is worth any more than any other member
some members are rich and are worth easily in 7 or 8 figures. others are geeks living in their parents basement with not more than a candybar to their name.

root said:
Seems everone is sick of something...
really? i'm a doctor. for just $200 i'll cure all your illnesses. ;)

root said:
Be it, the 'kids' or the 'Mature adults' when the arguments start they are all just as bad as each other.
Good, I can feel your anger. I am unarmed. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete.

root said:
people don't make some twenty tribute threads for their friends lost account...
yeah, i HATE it when people do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom