Playstation3 to be delayed?

$900?!?

Either Sony is really cocky, or they are in serious trouble.

There's no way I'm gonna pay that.

Haha, and its not like its any mroe powerful than XBOX 360. Thats terrible.

I don't believe thats exactly true though, but it is using BluRay, and since its just starting out. That may be why.

I think it's Sony's strategy. They're thinking, "let's have Microsoft have all the glory with it's XBox 360." Then when most people bought the darn thing and get tired of it, wham, bam, watch out!!!!

Here comes the PS3!!! Possible simultaneous global launch? That would be something. They'll boost their revenue like a mother because the 360 will be so outdated by the end of this year. Everyone will want a PS3.

Even though it is 900 bucks there are still people that are going to pay that much. In my opinion its kinda sad.

$900 is outrageous. Sony better have tons of features on it. It probably does much more than just playing games. You can go online, it's got a hard drive, you can watch movies on there and MP3's, etc. It's like buying a $900 PC. I hear it's also got some USB ports too.

VirtualDrone said:
Even though it is 900 bucks there are still people that are going to pay that much. In my opinion its kinda sad.

Why? How much is a PC that has the same capabilities going to be? 3, maybe 4 times that.

TRDCorolla said:
$900 is outrageous. Sony better have tons of features on it. It probably does much more than just playing games. You can go online, it's got a hard drive, you can watch movies on there and MP3's, etc. It's like buying a $900 PC. I hear it's also got some USB ports too.

A regular xbox can do alll those things right now except for going online. They better have more features then that.

TRDCorolla said:
I think it's Sony's strategy. They're thinking, "let's have Microsoft have all the glory with it's XBox 360." Then when most people bought the darn thing and get tired of it, wham, bam, watch out!!!!

Here comes the PS3!!! Possible simultaneous global launch? That would be something. They'll boost their revenue like a mother because the 360 will be so outdated by the end of this year. Everyone will want a PS3.

Yeah, well if they wait, by then Microsoft can lower the price of the Xbox 360 and still remain competitve. Haha, global launch...biters. Microsoft is the first company to ever launch globally simultaneously.

Did you read that article where some guy from Sony got fired because he posted an article he wrote about the PS3 not being better than the Xbox 360. Haha...

TeamXbox.com - Article said:
Last month, Josh posted an article in Downinfront.tv, commenting on PS3 development. He revealed that at the time of his writing there was no final hardware development kits and that SOE got one of only five PS3 development kits delivered in the U.S. But probably what irritated his bosses the most was Robinson's comments on the superiority of the Xbox 360:

I've also talked with people on the technical side of the XBOX 360. The consistent comment I am hearing from people on my end is, 'The XBOX 360 is better'.

Sony Employee Fired for Commenting PS3 Development

dude 900 bucks u can get urself a pretty pwnt pc. and whats the point of waiting arent they already behind on release if they release it any more late theyll prolly just loose money if u ask me.

Back
Top Bottom