Playstation 3 Home beta?

Just curious if anyone is going to try this out. To apply you just need to download the theme through the PSN network. I'm not sure how they will go about determining who gets in and who doesn't. I know if it goes from time on the network I doubt I'll get in. You can check the details out here. The theme is alright. You don't have to use it if you don't want though.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008...ion-home-closed-beta-test-heres-how-to-apply/

I guess I should edit in what Home is if you don't know. Its basically like a virtual world were you can go and interact with other PSN members. They have mini games that you can play together etc. Not sure how it all works but it should be interesting. I know there's something were you get a job and can get different apartments and stuff and have friends over in the virtual world. I think it tries to imitate the sims in some ways. Its going to be a free download so the mini games may make it worth it.

i downloaded it, and i hope i get to participate, its one of the reasons i choose a ps3

i read about it ages ago. it seems really cool. its all physics based, so for example you can buy a sony tv to put in your own house, and the physics allow you to put it/drop it anywhere, and even watch it. just means you can interact so much more with the game. the clever thing is that they also have up to date advertisements in the game, and you can even go to the cinema and watch a movie. it really is just like real life. which i had a ps3 just to play it.

You know what you could do instead of download PS3 Home?

Actually go out and have a social life. Wow! What a concept. :p

Hahaha, just playing around. Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom