PLayoffs are here!

Dark Night

BSOD
IF you watch football you know that the playoffs are starting. Who do you pick to win and go all the way.

AFC:
Jags win over steelers
Chargers win over titans
-
pats win over jags
colts win over chargers
-
colts win over pats
colt in super bowl

NFC:
bucs over giants
Redskins over seahawks
-
Redskins over cowboys
Packers over bucs
-
packers over redskins
packers in super bowl

SB
colts win 2cond straight super bowl in a row over packers- but tight game

PB

AFC kills NFC

how are the bucs AND the packers going to elimante the giants :rolleyes:

you sir, are an idiot. for starters, the patriots will easily win the SB, they have TONS of talent, a great coach, a great QB, a great defense, and a team with playoff experience.

secondly, the seahawks will win at least one game, so will the steelers. the cowboys would easily beat the skins, and they are going to beat the packers if they play them.

your probably the worst NFL picker i have seen to date

Nope, The Jags and the Redskins our on FIRE. THe COlts and the JAgs have a chance to win. I just dont know if the Jags are that good of a team yet. The Seahawks will lose their game. The Redskins hae too much to play for. Fixed the giants mistake.

one pats all the way

your AFC predictions accurate cept for colts beating pats

the boys are going to the champion ship but i cant figure between the buc or packs both older teams with nastiness on both sides of the ball id say packers will beat bucs but boys will prolly beat them leaving pats and boys in the SB thus the pats win

im most worried about the jags though scary team

I dont think the pats will go all the way. If they do I wont route for them. As an Eagle fan my team is out. So I route for my brothers team the Colts, and Brett Farves team the PAckers.

jags dont have playoff experience and either does the skins, the jags dont even have a playoff coach, thats the only thing the skin's got for them. the seahawks have played 5 playoff games in the last 2 years, and mike holgerm has been in 3 super bowls.

seahawks also have home field advantage, which HUGE because people up here are real fans, even if were loosing 42-0 (although that was the eagles 2 years ago against the seahawks) we are still loud and proud!

i was actually hoping that the colt would have beat the titans so the browns would have gone in and have them go all the way up to the championship and still lose to the pats but it would have been awesome to see this nothing team rise from nowhere and almost go all the way

I don't care who does it, but I want the Pats to get beat so bad.

This has been a lucky season for them. The all of the last few teams they have played, ALMOST beat them, but then they got lucky somehow. Someone needs to come out there and roll all over their asses. I really hope they get beat the first playoff game they are in, just to show them what they are dealing with.

I don't care who does it, but I want the Pats to get beat so bad.

Dude you are like my new best friend. Ever since what Tom Brady said I wanted them to get killed. The ravens game, eagles, and colts game should of been losses.

?? dont know wat i did so its not qouted??

Back
Top Bottom