Which place is good for moving?

lhuser

Golden Master
When I'll move to make my own life, which of these places are the best?

UK, Australia, NC (in Canada)
I don't want anybody saying Australia just because they live there.

I want a place where I can get:

low house costs that looks like:
house.back.jpeg

Not like:
town-house.jpg

Good computer jobs...which I'll be getting a uni degree from Canada...

Peaceful

Gorgious Landscapes

Does not need a TV liscense...lol

No astronimical taxes

Also, what do I need to be aware if I leave Canada?

Alot of people in the US are moving south, don't know exactly where but Alabama, Arkasnas, Tennessee area, the taxes are extremely low down there..

Maybe, but I mostly want these places. in the US, it's a pain to immigrate there. Plus, I don't like US to be a place to live...

if your in america or canada already youll find money hard to come buy over here in the UK

since the whole EU crap we have let so many foriegn scum into the country sucking up our jobs our land that there isnt any for

in my local area i no a few companys, small time no major skills recuired that you can learn, they employee 12 polish people

those 12 jobs could have gone to any number of students that just finished school and needed light money, or the 12 bums that have to beg just to get some fries of mcdonalds 99p menu

I would have to say australia (not because i live here) but because it is a good lifestyle, there are plenty of nice quite areas to live in with the nice small houses eg. Boyne island, tannum sands QLD (and BIG houses if ya wants one and the rent is not an awful lot. You dont have to pay for any tv licence unless you get pay tv.... and there are plenty of uni's that you could do courses through!! but thats imo.

What is a tv license? Im in america so I dunno what it is

And What is Australia like? Is it like.. prairie dusty stuff or what? I only know about oter countries by what I see on tv =\

I not quite sure what a tv licence is but by the sounds of it they have to pay so much to be able to have tv??? or something like that?? It's hard to explain what australia is like as i suck at explaing things!! though look it up on the net for pics.... look up boyne island QLD, Australia and thats where i live!!! its nice here with a nice beach like 5 min walk from my house and its not too busy but still has a fare few people here (i dont know how many??) but yeah.... it's good!!

check it out...
http://www.boynetannum.com.au/

Swift said:
What part of Canada do you live in right now?

Presently, I live in Quebec, the worst province ever!

@acottenham: Some places, you need to pay $200 each year for a stupid liscense renewal. how pathetic stealing money like that! I can have a 19" TV for like what? $100 at the east expensive?

Back
Top Bottom