Pirates of the Carribean 4?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
For those who've seen the last Pirates movie, there's a potential for "Fountain of Youth" story line. ANyone hear talks about this actually going into production? The end of the Pirates 3 make it seem like a sequel will be in the making. Sparrow stole a piece of the map that shows where the fountain of youth is located at (Florida). Reminds me of AOE3 story, lol. But anyways, I feel there's going to be a new Pirates of the Carribean movie.

Well, at the official release of PotC 3, they said that there is a potential release of PotC 4 in 2010.

I hear that The Pirates of the Carribean was only suppose to be a 3-movie series. So I believed that. I never saw the third movie until now, at this very moment. Finally got a good download, lol.

Yeah, when I saw it--there was a huge plot for the FOuntain of Youth story. In the movie, it was mentioned twice. Once in the middle and once towards the very end. Captain Barbosa was also in search for the Fountain of Youth so I won't be surprised if he and Sparrow shows up for the search.

Now should a Pirates 4 do come out, that's going to be a good very good story. The Fountain of Youth is a legend, although false, but what a story.

Back
Top Bottom