A picture which will make you go INSANE.

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Try looking at this picture below with another person and try and work out if she is turning clockwise or anticlockwise for a few minutes (it swaps directions).

It makes you want to kill yourself and others!

IT'S the Great Right Brain vs Left Brain Test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

0,,5693297,00.gif

What the heck. At first I stared at it and it was going clockwise then I started focusing on the shadow. Suddenly I looked back at the dancer and she was going counter-clockwise!

Now even if I refresh the page she's still going counter clockwise

Edit: Right after posting this she's going clockwise again

Upon further inspection by focusing hard I can make her turn either way at will :D

XD

That just creeps me out!

I was looking at it and it spins clockwise for me most of the time but it changed to other way one time. Then it went back to clockwise!

So I was thinking lemme try to make it spin the other way. So I looked at it, and I said, "Now Spin Right" and it did it!

Now I looked at it and I said spin right and it did it right away. But it didn't want to go back. Then it kept like shaking back and forth for a bit then went left.

It's creepy and cool at the same time!

at first it was spinning counter clockwise when i was reading and kind of saw the picture, but then in a few seconds, changed to clockwise.

I see it as counter clockwise (or anti-clockwise as you folks across the pond call it haha:p)

But it did go clockwise twice, really cool picture though.

okay, i opened like 5 of this picture, put them side by side, and they seem like they spin at the same time, like when the foot is facing right, all the other pictures foot was facing right.

Try it with other people. I'm positive its going clockwise but then other people disagree. I dont know if im wrong or right

it goes both ways for me, when i stare at it long enough (spacing out) it turns counter clockwise, then when i start to think it starts to turn clockwise, but not always.

Back
Top Bottom