Photography Competition Submissions - The Seasons

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
While I didn't win, SSC was gracious enough to pass the job of picking the next theme on to me. The subject this time will be 'The Seasons'. What that means is to take a picture of something that shows what season it is where you live. Where I'm at, we are just entering spring so mine will be of blooming flowers or rain or something like that. We should be able to tell what season you are in by the subject of your picture. I don't have a picture to post, but I will soon. Good luck everyone!

As always:
1. The photo has to be considered to have met / be of the competition subject, the person who decided upon the subject (the last winner) has the final say as to if the photo should be included.

2. The photo should be taken by the person submitting it, this includes the use of remote shutters / timers, but excludes other people pressing the shutter.

3. The photo should not be edited in any way unless specified by the person deciding the subject (the last winner)

4. Multiple submissions are allowed but only 1 will be taken through to the voting thread which will be the last photo posted by the user.

* Any question / debate over any particular photo on any 1 particular competition should be decided / resolved by the person who chose the competition subject (the last winner).

** Any question / debate over the rules set for all competitions should be discussed between all members of the forum.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out tonight to get some pics. It's been raining/storming here for the last few days.

I'll do what I can to snap a picture or two but this will be an intense week for me. Finally moving into my home and doing the last-minute installs & projects.

I can't decide if I should get some blooming flowers or get one of myself with my nose stuffy and my eyes swollen and itching and my soar throat (spring allergies - and all the trees decided to open at once). Miserable 2 days for me. Hoping to get out today and see what I can find.

Spring here, but lately been warming up making it feel much more summery. For me, that means lots of trips to the nearby beach and an array of lovely sunsets:

huts.jpg

Fully admit though after re-reading over the rules that it might not be allowed, since you can't obviously tell that it's spring in the picture, and it's HDR (post-processed 3 separate exposures.)

So I'll leave this here and let others be the judge of if it's allowed - if not then I won't be offended if it's not included in the voting thread! :)

I have no problem if that's what spring means to you, it's allowed there.

I don't know about the post-process though. That may be up to the other to decide.

I have a bunch of images from the weekend. I'm going to see if I can find a good enough one to post tonight.

berry120 that's nice. I see some antennas popping up in the ones in the background. People actually stay in those?

Back
Top Bottom