Which PC magazine?

EricM

Daemon Poster
Which is better.. Maximum PC or PC world. I currently have the choice of either of those through a magazine drive. Which would you go with?

Maximum PC is more tuned towards people looking for performance stuff, while PC World is more about tweaks, extensions, random hardware etc.

Err...that's not what's he's looking for. He said either Maximum PC or PC World. :)

Maximum PC are good for mid to advanced PC users as it tunes people in for high performance setups and the latest in PC technology.

PC World is for everyone. Kids, adults, etc. Very simple to follow and extensive product reviews, best buys, current trends, and includes tweaks and tips for Windows and PC in general.

I'm a subscriber to PC World because I have a cheap subscription rate of $19.95 per year. Dirt cheap.

Yeah, my dad gets them. PC World has some really great tips and tweaks occasionally. I prefer Maximum PC, CPU, or PC Modder.

I've read both, and as for like massive computer testing, and all that, maximum pc is great. pcworld is good too, because they have some news that they post in there. I've read max pc for about 6 months now and that's my main mag...

Back
Top Bottom