Paris Hilton: OWNED!

Because it's posted by ME! :p Also the fact that Paris Hilton got owned and definately deserved every bit of it.

yeah I read about that a few days ago.
But then again I don't know if she really cares that much. She probably makes so much money she can't even think of ways of spending it.

edit: Just checked the article I read a few days ago and it says that last year she made about 8.2 million dollars, and it's expected that this year she will make 4x as much.

Wow. that guys is probably the most down to earth guy ive seen in a while. at least someone in the family has some brains

Lmao, wow Paris had it lucky, If I was her grandfather inheritance would've been pulled the second she leaked that video, I wouldn't even bother waiting for her jail term. Though she'll probably still live life w/o having to pay a dime, she definitely had this coming. Good thing.

Serves her right the silly c*w!!, her name says everything, men have said they'd like to enter Paris Hilton.....huh??? no no, the hotel of course!!! lol.

He is right. Paris gets money for shopping, and her name is everything to her. She needs to get a job.

Back
Top Bottom