Ouuuucccchhhh!!!!

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
hey guys...guess what i did...i blew off a small chunk of my right ear!!! lighting 3 grosses of bottle rockets does that to a guy :D it just hurt for a little while...im fine now...back to the firework stand tommorow!! lol hope all of you other americans had an awesome 4th also

My uncle blew off his thumb and several digits. So not a laughing matter. Be careful and hope you get better.

lol..im sure i will its just a small chunk outta my ear...twas very funn tho...thanx for your concern OUCH about your uncle...thats gotta hurt...what was he using cherry bombs??

We were having a party, some friends slept over. So a few of my buddies woke up the dude that fell asleep first by putting a firecracker up his nose! That has got to be one of the craziest and funny things i have ever seen. He woke up for a second, and his nose started gushing blood like a faucet, then he passed out, we have it on video.

That is friggen awesome my friend....can you put the video somewere where we can watch it?? lol...i wanna see...all my friends are pussies and wouldn't do nothin like that...i mean...there kinda afraid of me :D

Back
Top Bottom