One of those sidebars?

Thelis

Golden Master
Is it possible to get one of those sidebar thingys that show your system info, specs, etc for Vista? A lot of people used to have them for XP but I have yet to see one for Vista.

I'll post up a pic of what I mean later.

I know of one, but it's not 100% Vista compatible yet. The performance viewer is the culprit and the developers are scrambling to get one out that is just for Vista.

I am currently using it, and thanks to you I found some good gadgets. My only problem is that it is an incredible memory hog, and I was wondering if there is any non-MS software that could be used.

I know of one, but it's not 100% Vista compatible yet. The performance viewer is the culprit and the developers are scrambling to get one out that is just for Vista.

Sweet! Can you give a link?

www.desktopsidebar.com

It does work with Vista, but the Performance Monitor are only partially supported. You'll see what I mean when you install it.

Otherwise, it's got the BEST features. Up to the minute news about computers, world news, etc., Calendar, TIme, weather, Messenger, etc. etc.

I emailed them and they got back to me saying they're working on a fix right now to get the Performance to work for Vista.

Back
Top Bottom