One of my trance mixes (free download)

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay, so I decided I should post one of these, so why not now? It's 47 min long, 128Kbps mp3. I uploaded it to megaupload, due to our fileserver not working great. This was recorded live, not pre-rehearsed.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3PNJN7Q4

Tracklist:
Andrea Burns - 100 Stories (Josh Harris Vocal Club Mix)
Above & Beyond & Andy Moor - Air For Life (Extended Mix)
Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down (Dub Remix)
Armin van Buuren vs. Rank 1 ft. Kush - This world Is Watching Me
Kyau & Albert & Marc Marberg - Megashira
Marscruiser - Not Alone Tonight (C07 Trance Remix Edit)
Delerium & Sarah McLachlan - Silence (Above & Beyond's 21st Century Remix)
Conjure One & Sinéad O'Connor - Tears from the Moon (Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise Remix)

Re: One of my trance mixtapes (free download)

Wow! I love it! Well done, if I might say so myself.

I love Trance music and other types in that category. I own a collection of Techno, Trance, House and other dance types. As a matter of fact, that is most of my music collection.

umm are those songs not copyrighted ? im not saying they def are although id imagine they would be so doesnt that make it illegal ?

jus a thought

umm are those songs not copyrighted ? im not saying they def are although id imagine they would be so doesnt that make it illegal ?

jus a thought

They are, but they are not full songs. Everyone does this, and most of those artists did this back in the day.

EDIT: Anything that can be licensed for public play, I do have licensed for public play. If I own a song from any of the major record company's, I am licensed to play in public.

Nice nice!! you would'nt mind if these end up in my Mp3 player ;)

Wow, those tracks were great. I love electronic styles of music.

I have tried writing my own trance style music for awhile, but I come up on lose ends every time. I do have two songs, one is pretty short and is ok, and another sounds like a Japanese traditional song on crack.

Ok, if you don't mind sharing the wealth, you use any programs like FL Stuido, Cakewalk, Renoise, etc? I have FL Studio and I really like it, and I also have over 15k instrument samples for it as well. My biggest problem is a lack of a MIDI keyboard for 'live' input.

Wow, those tracks were great. I love electronic styles of music.

I have tried writing my own trance style music for awhile, but I come up on lose ends every time. I do have two songs, one is pretty short and is ok, and another sounds like a Japanese traditional song on crack.

Ok, if you don't mind sharing the wealth, you use any programs like FL Stuido, Cakewalk, Renoise, etc? I have FL Studio and I really like it, and I also have over 15k instrument samples for it as well. My biggest problem is a lack of a MIDI keyboard for 'live' input.

That was a mixtape, didn't produce any of that myself (I've done a tiny bit of production in Ableton however).

If you want to talk music, feel free to hit me up on AIM :)

I'm gona go ahead and download this, i'll listen when I get my soundcard installed.

Oh also, lol when you say mixtape that usually means something recorded but usually something that you produced. Not sure if its different in a DJ's case but like. Rappers make a mixtape then they rap over it or something.

It was pretty good :)
I couldn't really tell when one song started and one ended, so the beat mixing was pretty good.

FlightSimBoy, go get one :p

EDIT:

I would love for more of these to be posted by you. I've listened to it like 4 times through since I downloaded it.

Back
Top Bottom