One day, I will own a TV Tuner. Just one thing...

lhuser

Golden Master
...I need your opinions about something.

I whatch TV and my HDD is going to act like a VHS. Now, let's say...I record, The Simpsons, for example. I edit it so that there's no bloody ads and then I compile the new video. Then, I take that fresh video and burn it to DVD, so I can play it anywhere with a DVD player capable of playing AVIs and MPEGs.

Is that legit?

as long as you dont sell or redistribute i believe its legal. you shouldnt get caugt in the first place though

all sort of stuff we do everyday is illegal ,i mean it is illegal tr the tv, wtf i pay to have that stuff beamed into my houe so why cant i record it for later use but as long as it is for personal use and you arent selling it to make money you will be fine

yea I think it is only illegal if you use it for resale.

You should be fine man.

hell i downloaded episodes of lost cos my friend missed them , burnt them to dvd and let him borrow them so if you get caght just direct them my way

As long as you don't sell them it should be legal. If you distribute them you should be fine, as long as it's not on a large scale you won't get caught. I've never heard of anyone even getting caught and I've known a few people who did it almost as a career, you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom