ok then...

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
so a guy goes on my friend's msn claiming thats hes a "hacker". so i ask him whats the command in windows to find out what i.p. adresses are connected to your computer (netstat). he answered lm-36984upc overite scan chip. what a dumbass. i ask him does he know how to go into safe mode, he says f11. nope. f8. what else should i ask him?

o0o watch out he must be an "ub3r l337 h4x0r" LOL keep him going, see what kind of bs he can some up with lol this might be good:D

Ask him the run command to access the system configuration utility, 'msconfig'.

Ask this mad H0ack3r5 t0 Hack35s me so I can see his 1337ness. UID explaint hat command I don't wanna try it and get all screwed up.

Nik00117 said:
Ask this mad H0ack3r5 t0 Hack35s me so I can see his 1337ness. UID explaint hat command I don't wanna try it and get all screwed up.

"shutdown -s -t 00"
Shutdown = shuts off computer.
-s = shutdown or -r = reboot.
-t = timer
00 = delay before shutdown.

if you run that, it will basicly send a "kill signal" and shut windows down almost instantly unless you have alot of running processes like photoshop etc..

you can launch this command using "run" with the following command.

cmd /k shutdown -s -t 00

O LOL I do that all the time on IRC I tell somone to join a channel if they ask how I go /quit or i'll figure a way how to tricka exp user into typing in /quit its more fun when you get a guy thats been using IRC for years to do it. Maybe you should get a list of commands simliar to that make a guide and sticky it.

Back
Top Bottom