The official chat thread

I am so freaking bored I am like going to jsut stop breathing Argh nothing at all to do!

This morning was fun though I took the bus like usual to the High School, and when I got their my frined Joe came running up to me to tell me that he has the car today and that he is going to drive to bocess im like fuck yea! Woot no bocess bus today just my too best buds and I. When i got in the car back seat we started driving while blasting some dragon force! i was playing his guitar in the back seat it was kcik ass until we got to bocess and i accidently broke his E string of his guitar i was like shit! Sorry Joe, He was like its okay its like a five minute fix. So we got to class and started working on cars because i take Auto mechanics their!, At the end of class we rode together again this time we went flying 110MPH down the road the thru way its was awesome! We rolled the windows down and were screaming our heads while im rocking out on his guitar, He was teaching me to play iron man by ozzy and Enter Sandman by metallica man what a morning it was kick Ass!
but now im bored lol

Re: I am going to die!

go play a game. do some homework. eat some healthy stuff that will nourish your brain :)

borat_sagdiyev said:
go play a game. do some homework. eat some healthy stuff that will nourish your brain :)

I dont have homework
I dont eat healthy lol
Gaming is boring because the fact that I have a sucky Gpu is getting to me

Don't whine about dyeing becuase your not

At least your not sick / poisoned from something you have no idea about, unlike me.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Don't whine about dyeing becuase your not

At least your not sick / poisoned from something you have no idea about, unlike me.

im actually getting over being sick

Play Solitaire or something. That's what I do when I'm bored. Oh, here's a good one: What's on TV?

Back
Top Bottom