Not Teh PS3!

My parents want to sell our Ps3 :(

Now i have offered them $250 for it (Plus an 80gb External hardrive,8gb SD Card [for my dads eeepc] as well as a decent sized tv [for my dads garage] and a DVD player to along with it),How can i persuade them to NOT Sell it OR What else could i offer them for it?

Im Kinda outta pocket at the moment (Even that $250 is Stretching it).

Edit; w00t! 5k Posts!

you could hide it?
and say you lent it to a friend.

is it yours?

Well It's no Actually *Mine* It's my fathers that,im so eager to buy if from them is because it's one of the few that can play Ps2 Games,has 2 extra USB Ports and has the card reader,so it's kinda rare.

There is no way i could hide it too,it's like in the center of the lounge room also all my friends already have a ps3 :(

Install Linux and change the password in linux so even if you did try to sell It would come right back to you. Unless they figure out if you hold the power button for 5 seconds it goes back to a regular ps3.

why do they want to sell it?

Because no one has used it in a while (I have used a for a few minutes here and there when HOME Came out) because at the moment im trying to do some saving so i havnt bought any games for it....

...And neither has anyone else.

Install Linux and change the password in linux so even if you did try to sell It would come right back to you. Unless they figure out if you hold the power button for 5 seconds it goes back to a regular ps3.

That sounds like a good idea,but my dad would know to restart it and go back to the XMB

Take it and run NAO!

We shall elope and get hitched.

No when you restart regular way (even flipping switch off) it'll just boot linux
you HAVE to hold power it for 5 seconds for it to boot ps3.

Back
Top Bottom