Nintendo Wii

Golden Master
I just received the package from a friend a few days ago. This is probably the most innovative console I've ever seen. I love how the console focuses on the overall user experience, rather than trivial specifications.

This is the only console I'd probably buy from the "seventh generation" lineup. The offerings from Sony and Microsoft seem real dull in comparison.

The Wii is an nice console, except theres not a good line up of games for it. I owned a Wii for 2 years, and I only have 5 games. I am currently waiting for Wii Sports Resort, looks fun. Especially the archery and the basketball.

Huh. IMO the PS3 is definitely a better console. Yes, the wii has the motion control, but none of the new games utilize it nearly to its full potential. It's mostly like moving your hand a little, not how it should be, which would include more moving around. My brother has one, and neither him nor me can find any decent games for it, just like my DS. Personally, I am tired of nintendo releasing something new and evolutionary, and marketing it to adults and teens, then letting it be taken over by kiddie games, and then not properly using the new features.

OK whatever. I'm not here to burn on nintendo or the wii, but this is just my opinion on all their stuff.

I have all but the Wii, but I do like it as a console. It has its fair shares of laughs with friends, etc.

hey foothead do you have a PS3

I did for a couple months, but my dad returned it. I am considering buying a new one because I loved it. I think it is time to upgrade my xbox :D

I loe the fact that sony opened the platform so it can run linux, and be a beast gaming computer.

Huh. IMO the PS3 is definitely a better console.

I'm just not into the controller/console combination. That duo has virtually remained unchained since the Wii's introduction. I'm not a gamer, but their unique ideas actually drove me in.

You will get sick of it. I had a wii and thought the very same thing. 6 months later it was collecting dust. The games suck, its only redeeming quality is that it makes a good party machine.

When I get home from work and want to laze on the couch playing video games I dont wanna have to wave my hands everywhere.

The PS3 is going to be releasing its own motion system and when it does the wii will be just another obsolete piece of junk.

I love the other Nintendo products tho. I would take the DSI over the PSP anyday. The days of old school RPGs on the NES and SNES got me hooked on gaming for life. Hell, I remember when Simcity first came out for the SNES many many years ago. I had the Nintendo Power mag that previewed the game and I remember being a kid and being so excited.

Back
Top Bottom