Nintendo (original) emulator?

Clutch1

In Runtime
Does anyone know where I can find this. I had it on a lap top I got from a friend of mine, but it crashed big time just over a year ago and I've been jones'in for some emulation! Plus I don't get pop's nintendo if I want to take his tools. :(

EDIT: sorry, I mean for my computer.

This is pissing me off how come you guys can do emulator threads but yet my playstation 2 emulator thread got closed WTF IS THIS SHIT!!

my guess is that the other ones are allowed to go because they're like SNES, and other old gaming systems not currently made and are harder to find than a PS2. Also there's probably some legal issues with the PS2 emulators or something. I'm not sure but that's my guess

ArrizX said:

"FCEUXD by BBitmaster and Parasyte has a Trace Logger, a built-in Hex Editor, a Name Table Viewer, Code/Data Logger, Inline Assembler, and Game Genide Decoder/Encoder in addition to the Debugger and PPU Viewer from FCEUD.

FCEUXD SP adds conditional breakpoints and symbolic debugging"

So, I should probably go with this one? Looks like it is the best of the best.

Sorry Nate, I saw yours and it reminded me of the NES one I used to have. I didn't know yours got closed otherwise I prolly would have PM'd a mod first.

Trivium Nate said:
This is pissing me off how come you guys can do emulator threads but yet my playstation 2 emulator thread got closed WTF IS THIS SHIT!!

Because I didnt close it. Now shut your mouth. Im soooooooooo sick of you flipping out. You got problems? Lets solve it else where, but dont flip out.

Clutch said:
"FCEUXD by BBitmaster and Parasyte has a Trace Logger, a built-in Hex Editor, a Name Table Viewer, Code/Data Logger, Inline Assembler, and Game Genide Decoder/Encoder in addition to the Debugger and PPU Viewer from FCEUD.

FCEUXD SP adds conditional breakpoints and symbolic debugging"

So, I should probably go with this one? Looks like it is the best of the best.

Sorry Nate, I saw yours and it reminded me of the NES one I used to have. I didn't know yours got closed otherwise I prolly would have PM'd a mod first.

To tell you the truth I dont know.

They are all staying there, so you I guess can just go down the list, or keep on choosing what you think would be best untill one works how you like.

Trivium Nate said:

Boohoo...don't be such a baby. If you don't like it, talk to the moderators or David about it. :rolleyes:

Clutch, there's this site I know of called vNES or Virtual Nintendo Entertainment System. There's over 400 NES games emulated and you just play them through your browser.

http://www.vnes.thatsanderskid.com/

Thanks guys. Links have been saved, just gotta get my high speed line and I'm good to go!!

Back
Top Bottom