Nintendo DS console VS PSP

lol this is a joke right?

The psp is way way better.

has way more features

Depends what you need. Each has it's pros and cons.

The PSP is more expensive, but in terms of multimedia functionality, the PSP has it all.

Some cons are that the games are a bit more expensive, the UMD format is pretty much useless, you're forced to use Sony's Memory Stick Duo standard for storage, the PSP's Xross Bar sucks (good eye candy though) in terms of practicality and the control layout isn't that great. Of course, if you like watching movies and such, the 16:9 widescreen LCD is very nice.

As for the DS, it shows what Nintendo has been concentrating all along. Pure innovative and immersive gameplay. The games are cheap and the majority of them are very nice and use the stylus in different ways that some would never imagine.

However, the cons are that the games don't look as graphically detailed as the PSP (which is a given) and it lacks the multimedia features that the PSP has and some may view the cuter games as wimpy despite the fact that it's actually very fun and innovative (Nintendogs is arguably one of the best handheld games ever).

There is a reason why Nintendo DS Lite sales outnumber PSP sales by a very large margin.

i havent bought a game for my psp in ages, yet i have around 50. i have also modded it and have loads of other stuff on there, i also use it to surf the web sometimes, listen to music, go on msn, listen to wifi radio, play games, etc...
the ds is pretty much the same except watered down so you dont get a lot of these cool features

If i had to choose between the two I would definetly choose the psp, not only because you can play games, but watch movies too.

i havent bought a game for my psp in ages, yet i have around 50. i have also modded it and have loads of other stuff on there, i also use it to surf the web sometimes, listen to music, go on msn, listen to wifi radio, play games, etc...
the ds is pretty much the same except watered down so you dont get a lot of these cool features

There are also hacks and mods for the DS too. My friend has a card that he uses on his DS and it runs Linux. I think he has over 60 or so DS games stored on a 2GB MicroSD card.

definitely psp. the games are just much better. metal gear solid portable ops is a plus, and ridge racer... test drive unlimited, vice city stories,

ask dude se he has all kinds of mods for his psp apparently. the DS lacks the versatility that the psp has

Back
Top Bottom