News Years

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRINNK. I have no iudea haw manz drinks iäve had but hez its all good zea! HAPPY NEWS YEARS freom germanz GOOD NIGHT I THINK THIS NIGHT IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTZ ONE. If someone asks h0w much zou drink tonight just saz I had a first drink then I had a last but in between NO IDEA°!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

im willing to bet alot of money ive had more than you... i was up the pub for at least 5 hours, and i drink fast... and im skint now...

Yea I wasnät paying attention to how much I was drinking. WE prob parted for like 16 or 17 hours went to bed at like 6 and woke up at like 11. It was fun. I went to the pub the other night and had 13 drinks 5 vodkas 5 beers 1 tenquliia shot, 2 i dk what thez were the bar owner gave them to everzone. But yea it was a good newyears. We went around to all the houses coming in partying for a hour dirnk and go to the next house.

Nik00117 said:
Yea I wasnät paying attention to how much I was drinking. WE prob parted for like 16 or 17 hours went to bed at like 6 and woke up at like 11. It was fun. I went to the pub the other night and had 13 drinks 5 vodkas 5 beers 1 tenquliia shot, 2 i dk what thez were the bar owner gave them to everzone. But yea it was a good newyears. We went around to all the houses coming in partying for a hour dirnk and go to the next house.

You're going to have the worst hangover EVER!!! I drank a whole bottle of this shit called "Seagram 7 crown" or something and I woke up and felt like SHIT. (Keep in mind I'm 15 so that's pretty crazy for me). I'm not a bad kid or anything but you know alchohol is really only bad for you when you abuse it so... But yea man you better be careful!!!

Nik00117 said:

i had at least 6/7 beers and goodness knows how much rum and coke, good stuff that is...

the worst ive been was egypt this year, the dive instructors kept on buying us drinks, and the rum and coke out there, well they serve it in a 1/2 pint glass, and its virtually all rum... hardly any coke, that was a good holiday...

I wasn't too drunk last night, but I'm a bit more of a heavyweight these days.

I was at the Street Party in Edinburgh (I actually live there, St Andrews is my University), it was pretty damn cool!

Back
Top Bottom